Applications Engineer - Roadmotion
- Lead the vehicle target setting activity for connected active chassis & ADAS technologies.
- Use vehicle dynamics simulation tools and analysis methods to derive objective metrics and test methods.
- Work with external customers and partners to ensure ClearMotion’s engineering goals are directed appropriately.
- Identify novel attribute enhancements through technology development that adds value to ClearMotion’s portfolio.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- BS, MS, or PhD in Automotive Engineering, Controls Engineering, or similar discipline
- Highly proficient in vehicle dynamics analysis
- Strong experience of subjective & objective metric development
- Proving ground/public road test driving experience
- Strong communication skills – experience articulating new concepts to internal stakeholders, customers, and partners
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Chassis control system experience and/or active chassis calibration experience
- Chassis loads and durability experience.
- ADAS and/or Active Safety experience
- Knowledge of human science in relation to perception of motion and wellness
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nuneaton, UK