RoadMotion - Systems Test Engineer
Our first product, ClearMotion1, is the world’s most advanced active ride. It enables cars to glide over the road, instantaneously eliminating bumps and perturbations. RoadMotion builds on this by crowdsourcing road data to proactively control vehicle subsystems to enhance comfort, performance, and safety. Our technology has the potential to radically improve how vehicle systems are controlled.
As a Systems Test Engineer you will work as a key member in our CTO group to evaluate the performance of our rich HD map data and cloud-based digital signal processing algorithms. We are looking for an engineer who has a good grasp in breaking down real world experiences into tangible tests isolating noise factors. Your contributions will directly influence the launch of our first RoadMotion products. We are looking for highly motivated, talented, and creative individuals, driven to work on hard tech problems, to join our team.
- Lead the cloud algorithm testing of RoadMotion test vehicles on public roads and proving grounds
- Work with the team to develop vehicle tests to verify against product requirements
- Evaluate performance of mapping data and signal processing algorithms
- Translate real world scenarios into future test cases
Required Qualifications & Experience
- BS or MS in engineering discipline such as mechanical, test, vehicle, controls engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing and testing complex systems, ideally with vehicle test experience
- Experience analyzing large data sets with Python and/or Matlab
- Ability to manage time schedule to meet team objectives
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment with ability (and inclination) to be semi-autonomous
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Understanding of common data acquisition systems and sensors (GPS, accelerometers, wheel encoder, IMU, etc.)
- Experience with HD mapping systems and/or autonomous vehicle / self-driving technologies
- Experience working with robotic or vehicle simulation models in MATLAB/Simulink
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Billerica, MA, USA