Product Quality - Quality Compliance Engineer
ClearMotion builds products enabling a next-generation user experience in vehicles. The company’s proactive suspension and seating systems combine software and hardware to mitigate vehicle movement across uneven road surfaces. ClearMotion provides differentiated value for the automotive consumer of today and tomorrow. As transportation evolves to a connected, shared and eventually autonomous world, ClearMotion products will become vital to improving the in-vehicle experience
What we can offer you?
In addition to a competitive Salary we have a health plan, life insurance, alongside an unlimited paid holiday plan so that you can make the most of your time away from work
We promise to do our best to make being part of the team the ultimate benefit with cutting edge technologies to work on and an environment centered on transparency, trust, action, curiosity, independence and design.
This environment is fostered with various ancillary benefits such as a reimbursement for pre-approved team activities, snacks & drinks, daily lunch, summer barbeques and other events.
- Lead IMS expansion efforts for IATF, ISO 14K, ISO 45K
- Lead the Process Owners and the overall organization in development of process documentation compliant with IATF-16949, ISO 9001, and ASPICE.
- Guide and support Process Owners in mapping process inputs and outputs for their respective documentation which support the interactions and interdependencies across the organization.
- Guide and support Process Owners in On-The-Job training and comprehension evaluations for new or updated document releases.
- Maintain document and data control system
- Support third party compliance audits
- Develop and drive internal QMS audit process.
- Establish internal audit schedule and track audit findings to closure.
- Lead internal auditor training and continued compliance process.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly Management Review reporting
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Quality Engineering or a closely-related field.
- Experience in Automotive business, minimum of 5 years
- Expert knowledge of Quality systems related to IATF16949 and ISO-9001
- Certified IATF16949 auditor
- Knowledgeable in ISO 14K, ISO 45K, and ASPICE
- Expert in AIAG Core Quality Tools APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, and Control Plan
- Knowledgeable in methods for quality and process corrective actions (8D, PPS, 5-Why…)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office and Project
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer; applicants, employees and former employees are protected from employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, and genetic information (including family medical history), or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Billerica, MA, USA
- Nuneaton, UK